Lee - we are planning our trip to see Rob in Corfu in late October then on to Blackpool to visit the YPKO bunch the first week of November.

I look to change keyboards because I just simply get bored with what I own at the time. I am one who also doesn't care about sampling and a lot of other features on the current TOTL offering. Once the onboard styles and sounds grow old to me I start looking around.

Like Don, I also spend hours setting up for gigs. I don't like using the same style over and over for gigs so I find different styles for various songs. Takes a lot of time but the result is well worth it.

I haven't changed keyboards often - but I am about ready again. By the way Tim, I too have considered the PA500 just to see how much I really would like to own a PA2X or even a PA800. Spending $3000.00 plus for a trial is just foolish in my way of thinking. I bought a Roland E50 - like Don found the style storage system cumbersome and when I wanted to sell it I found a buyer in just one day and got what I paid for it. Probably wouldn't happen at the $3K level.

Hammer

[This message has been edited by hammer (edited 08-27-2009).]