Here I am again

I need to take a second look at the PA2X. Right now, I don`t have any access to it, and thereīs nothing in youtube that really sounds good. (Sorry eastern players and artists, isnīt my style preference...)
Thereīs an amazing video where the player does a demo of a heavy distorted guitar, EXCELLENT!! But, I use very little a solo guitar like that. Does anybody knows about good demos or videos (specially using internal styles) of latin, jazz, funk and ballads? I prefer demos not sequenced (I heard all the demos at Korgpa.com)
Please, I would like to hear the PA2X sounding less "cheesy" if it is possible. As I mentioned before, the heavy guitar video demo is amazingly good, but that is.
As anybody here says that the PA2X is highly customizable, at least I think its sound could be greatly improved. I remember when I checked the PA2X for several days, it always sounded as toyish (or worse) as my Tyros2. I didn`t touch any parameter because it was my friend`s keyboard. (right now he`s using a Motif XS7 with smf. Sounds superb, but have no work...)
Any help will be gratly appreciatted!!

Best Reagards
Jose Pereira

PS: once again, sorry for my bad english, but my spanish or portuguese ARENīT better...