Lucky, it's two different things when you talk about "less busy"...

You have the one, where you cut down on the NUMBER or Parts the style plays, which is a snap to do, then there's the issue of wanting the same NUMBER of Parts, but each individually (or maybe just one or two) is playing less complicatedly, more 'open' and airy. This is the one that is basically impossible to do, except by basically rewriting the style, yourself. Korg certainly aren't going to do it by request, it would cost them a lot of money to do...

Basically, if you can already play all the style parts at least as good as any of the style parts do (including the guitar parts and the drums), then you are in a good position to re-do the style to be the way you want it. But if your playing skills don't quite match the ROM rhythms, it'll be a lot tougher to do.

Thinning out playing rarely is as simple as just erasing a few of the notes. What you would play for a tune if they needed simple is pretty much completely different to what you'd play if they needed 'busy'...

I'm afraid it's down to you to make the styles simpler (if simpler playing WAS what you are talking about). Either that, or go hunt down translations of styles from arrangers simpler than Korg... Technics might be a good place to start. I've always thought their styles left a nice bit of room for the player... Roland too, for that matter (but I'm biased! ).

I doubt Korg are going to do an about face...