Quote:
Originally posted by Harold S:
Hi cassp...Remember My FRIEND, Your Health is the Most Important Fact Here...I know You sold Your E-60 to Me, to purchase The G-70 which You Love to play...and it's works well for your Home playing...But please don't take any risk moving it about to gigs...Most People have a problem with that situation...It's just not worth it cassp...Unless You have someone to handle it for You Ok?...Just Share Your Great TALENTS My Friend.....And HAVE FUN...Harold

Harold, I thank you for all the concern for my health. Actually, one time up and down the stairs would be an event but not a catastrophe. MY strength is pretty good, but the stamina is not there as it used to be, so if I had to go up and down stairs to load all my heavy equipment into the van like I used to I'd be pretty winded and exhausted by the end. Right now, I usually enlist my daughter to help me carry it up the steps. Once it's on the main floor I can pretty much handle it with a little effort.

I will keep your good advice close to heart and only try using the G-70 in good weather. Thanks so much for your concern.