Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
"Monster ....These cables are really excellent, they manage to add a fullness and a brightness to my set up that wasn't there with cheaper cables. Hum is virtually non-existent even at higher volumes. The best feature of these cables is how they definitely improve your tone.
They are pricey but the added brilliance, definition and body that these cables provide make them worth it. A signal chain is only as good as its weakest link. If you want to have a tone that can compete on a serious level, I would recommend these even for the small patch cables. That would be a problem if you are a shoegaze rocker, but if you play with a mostly straight ahead effects set-up, Monsters all the way through are a very cost-effective investment.

These are excellent cables for a live guitar sound as they have a pronounced midrange and clear trebles. However I would not recommend them for recording directly into a digital audio workstation or recording rig as they do not have the all-round balance that other cables like mogami-golds have. These are certainly designed and attuned for guitarists and they cater to the characteristics typical for excellent guitar tone like a punchy and full midrange."

Posted by Audiophile Guitarist from NYC on Feb 8, 2009

Don;t ya just love the LEGAL word for false advertising...

"virtually" Everything that comes after that word in advertising copy can be a total lie and usually is...

I have to ask myself if Delta Airlines in their advertising copy said

"Our flights will virtually make it to the destinations each and every time safely"
Would I really get on the plane.
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA