>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"BLACK OVAL - Our best flex and feel cable. It's ROHS compliant, completely green cable that sounds as good as it feels. This cable has 20 gauge conductors, a conductive sheath to eliminate microphonics, an oval center conductor with a hollow oval return. Available with straight or 90 degree mono plugs

The cable is made in the USA, the connectors are made in the USA, the packaging is designed and made in the USA, the catalog and all paper are printed in the USA. I don't think you can say this about most products."".<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It's GREEN and made 100% in the USA....

I know who their intended market is...the PC Police!!! Some gullible people will pay more for Green and "made in the USA".

Others will realize it's now a world economy and plants actually NEED lots of CO2 to create Oxygen.

I am over "Green" I am over paying disposal fee for oil that will be resold at a profit..

I am over recycling when every Disposal company worth their business acumen has been separating trash and reselling "valuable" recyclables for 50 years, but now making Joe homeowner to do their jobs at additional profit!!

Glad to now live in free South Carolina where none of this stuff has taken hold. No auto or smog inspections, no mandatory recycling,

No deposit on bottles and recycling fees on cans.....
Give me dirty old Global Warming ignoring China made Quantum cables....LOL

[This message has been edited by Kingfrog (edited 05-22-2009).]
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA