Lucky,

Korg has been my choice arranger for the last 18 months. First with the PA800 because the Pa2xPro wasn't available, then 4 months later I upgraded to the Pa2xPro. If you're like many of us here, that perfect arranger hasn't been built yet. Since it hasn't I've settled in with the Korg and also an s900. They serve me well.

For me the downside of the Korg is not enough on board Jazz/Big Band styles. If you play a lot of big band/jazz styles you may find the Korg not the best choice. But I've found work arounds for my needs, I'm sure you can too. There are some third party styles available. Rikki helped by sending me some of her big band jazz styles and they filled in a gap.

Overall the positives of this board far outweigh the negatives. I know you've been shopping for a while I say go for it. BTW, in the last 3 years I've owned the PSR3k, Tyros2, G70. The Korg for my needs has an edge, though very slight over those other models. I did miss Yamaha enough where I did purchase an S900 and do use it here and there for gigs based on what and where I'm playing. Good luck.