There’s been a lot of discussion here lately about Korg arrangers so I thought this would be a good time to post this.

I’ve been listening to these demo’s here for a few weeks now. I think they’re incredible for both sound and versatility. Fact is, I think they give the Ketron demo’s a good run for their money.
http://www.korgpa.com/pa_root/en/support/demo.html?en

I’ve been considering buying a Ketron SD5 for quite a while. What’s been holding me up is the inability to find one I can take a good workout on (though Frankie has a nice setup at his place). Mostly, my reservations come from the lack of proper technical and backup support for the unit (outside of AJ).

In the meantime, I discovered these Korg demo’s and have been reading whatever I could about the Korg PA2X Pro. I like the extended keyboard, reasonable weight, the authentic styles, and the realistic drum and instrument sounds. I also like the fact that Korg seems to be committed to company growth and particularly to their arranger keyboards, and that I can pick up the telephone and almost immediately get through to the Korg techies to get my questions answered.

So...what do some of you who are familiar with the Korg arrangers say about these units? Also, compared to the Ketrons? Also...is there anything I should consider about the PA2X Pro that I might not like? I'm seriously thinking about buying one.

Lucky