First of all genesys... If you put up a bad sounding demo, it won't be YOU that some will say sucks. It'll be your MS . Perhaps to you, they are one and the same, but personally, I can tell the difference.

You don't have the slightest respect for anyone here, do you..? Personally, I think that MOST of us here can tell the difference between a great player on a poor arranger, and a poor player on a great arranger. Make it easy on yourself, if worried about your playing skills. Just record the arranger side. Don't play a solo. But accusing us blindly of hostility to you and your music doesn't show much expectation of fairness. As evidenced by the Audya demos (and just about everything else I've heard that WAS any good), it makes no difference to me whether I like an arranger or not. If I hear good music (even from just the arranger side), I am more than willing to acknowledge it.

Secondly, about the only thing that I heard of a quality that rivals (but not exceeds) a TOTL Big3 arranger was that Klezmer piece I heard a long time ago (and that wasn't a style). Please point me to something that equals (we won't get picky and insist it betters a T3/PA2, etc., despite you all claiming the keyboard IS) any of the top arrangers for OOTB quality and polished sound...

I've tried to listen to everything I can find on an MS. YouTube, links from here, you name it. So far, regardless of the player, I haven't heard anything I can relate to yet. I am not a big Serbian music fan No doubt, you have your own personal favorite web clip. Why not post it now for discussion? Or link to the thread where it was discussed before. Maybe I'm getting old and forgetful, but for the life of me, I still can't remember anything Western (not C&W ) that even equaled a Big3 TOTL, let alone bettered it.

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 02-25-2009).]