Correct.., it is very odd that given what the MS really is and its given platform that you don't find really good audio and video demos of this keyboard.

I honestly don't think ANYONE here truely doubts that the MS is capable of producing some very good music considering what all you can load into this thing.., problem is that we're just not seeing or hearing too many people doing it.

I don't know what's holding people back either. Is it fear of being judge on playing skils or something..., I just don't know. It would be great to just hear a STOCK MediaStation without all the user added programs. Just to hear this keyboard with the apps that come standard (including the MS soundset created by Dom's team)

We already know the styles aren't up to par with the major three, but it would be great to hear someone using this thing out of the box.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.