yes, Pianoteq 3 seem suck a lot of CPU.

I made this last test on Dennis MS and now is on package..Fedex come to pickup today.

I have load one giga Liatin styles, running the B4II Asio host, running the NI FM7 Asio host and then the Pianoteq 3 Vst under Vst Host ASIO mode too.

Setup the Pianoteq at 96 Voice, starting play the Latin style, hold the sustan pedal with Pianoteq 3 and played a lot of notes.

In this situation setup the system was sucking the 54% of the CPU.

I think we still have more power for running more engines.
One more note: in normal use, I don't think you there have to play the all the engines together..
when you play one style/midifile, then you play over with the B4, switch in realtime to Giga, to Pianoteq, Massive... then you have just some engine working, all the others are waiting for the process.

Maybe a good mandrake man with 20 fingers is able to play the all engines together..but what for a sounds chaos you get?

Com on..to be realistic...is always a compromise to choose.
the MS is based with a standard PC system features, do not ask on MS to make miracle when the others all brands can offer you just some closed candy...

just the possibility to install and play the Pianoteq 3 and a LOT of others asio sounds all in realtime just by press ONE key, is a big PRO for the MS.

If you don't like the MS styles, this is another argument, but for the souns sets, no another keyboards is able to make what the MS can offer.
When then will be available the new Windows Karma application, on MS we can runing under the last available ASIO Host Patch Key, in combination with the all others ASIO host engines
Then we have also the Oasys Karma on MS full midi controlled like the Openlabs.

enjoy what you play.