Just about every arranger made has got supporters and detractors on this forum. The difference is that only the MS (and to a certain extent, Wersi) owners are unwilling to post evidence of them enjoying their keyboard, and actually recording some music made on it.

People of quite limited playing skills (not that everybody that posts is in that category, don't get me wrong!) are able to make music that sounds very polished on those arrangers. After all, that's kind of the POINT of an arranger, isn't it? If you HAVE to make everything from scratch, you would have got a WS, wouldn't you? But mysteriously, the MS remains unrepresented.

I do not buy the shrinking violet line... Let's face it, if anyone HAD made some good, polished music on the MS, wouldn't it be more likely that they WOULD post it (somewhere, anywhere, it doesn't matter about it being here... we'll find it!) just to get 'in your face' with the skeptics? That's what supporters of OTHER arrangers have no problem doing...

Someone says that the G70 (or any TOTL arranger) sounds rubbish OOTB, someone posts some music and goes 'No it doesn't! Listen to THIS This is OOTB' and the discussion continues. NOT 'No, it's not rubbish, but I'm NOT going to provide any evidence of my opinion. You should simply trust me, I know what I'm talking about '

Well, we ALL know what we are talking about...

Some music is the only way to illustrate your point (or the complete absence of it, in my case). If it's fun to play, if you can easily make polished music on it, why WOULD you not post here?

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 02-25-2009).]