Thank you so much for all the kind words of support.

I am looking forward greatly to its arrival.

Thanks Richard for your offer of assistance and also Abacus for those links. Yes its because its NOT an OOTB keyboard that I bought it

Diki, no this will be my only keyboard. I am just one of those people who never sees the point in multiple keyboards. I really like to devote all my energy into developing one keyboard at a time.

And truly pretty much everything will be done "in the box" so to speak. Another of the reasons I bought it.

I will be creating my own simple styles, and as you may remember from my history, I prefer to sound no bigger than a 5 piece band at most. Preferably 3 or 4 if I can manage.

I will also be modifying some of the Yamaha styles.

I have been looking at EastWest Goliath (running under WINE), and NI's all work as well. Richard has kindly recommended the Addictive Drums to try as well.

Dom has a very good Giga sample set for sale and I might add that too. As you also may remember I do NOT like general midi in any way shape or form, so my first goal is to get a solid sound set.

Anyway, more when it arrives. It's tough to keep talking about it and I cannot put my hands on it .

Cheers
Dennis