Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
If you reread your post above you'll see how I came to that "IMPRESS" conclusion...sorry if I offended you with my honesty...good luck to you in whatever application you utilize at that store.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ian....you dont know how right you are

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 02-15-2009).]

Hmmm
Quote:
We were slammed yesterday with tax refund purchases which have just begun

That statement bothered you so much as to reprimand me that it wasn't MY store? Are you frigging kidding me?

You were "offended" or apparently insulted intellectually by my use of the word WE so much as to reprimand me and remind me it really wasn't "MY" store...."I'm just a salesman". Again for what reason only you could possibly know. God forbid someone think I own a music store as if that is even something to wave a "hey look at me" banner about? I have achieved much loftier ambitions with far less headache I assure you.

I don;t understand why the word "WE as in ("us" not MINE)were slammed yesterday" would be come such an issue for you....really.

I realize there are some older people on this board, after reading pssing contest after pissing contest,,,,,,I write it off as bitterness of some who's dreams passed them by .. but thats a tad too "cranky" for me..

I guess i should have said.."The store that I work for was slammed yesterday" Would that have made you happy? The definition and origin of the phrase "Cranky Old Men" seems appropriate here sometimes.

[This message has been edited by Kingfrog (edited 02-15-2009).]
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA