AJ. I am now listening to the official Ketron audio demonstrations of the live guitar stuff.

Firstly, the Folk Live Guitar demo. There are but three chords played in the entire demo. A major chord, a minor chord, and a 7th (and the 7th demo is ALL 7ths, so I'm not sure that it isn't simply being triggered by a major chord).

Next, the Clean Live... not even a 7th in that one. Just plain major and minor.

And the Rock Live Guitar didn't even have a minor chord, let alone a 7th.

Is there any chance of you putting up a Live Guitar demo that extends beyond these simplistic basics? Every now and then, I like to stretch out and play the odd diminished. Sometimes even an augmented... On crazy days, I even play a maj7th! And on my birthday, I treat myself to a 7#9, just for old time's sake...

Any chance of demoing (soloed, like these others are) what the guitar track sounds like on these chord types?

And please, don't get me wrong.. I am STILL not 'bashing' the Audya. It's the only thing since my G70 that has got me at ALL excited about a new arranger. But I DO need to know what it sounds like handling these more complex chords, as I (unlike apparently a few here!) do sometimes use them...