I'm kinda hesitant about whether the Audya would fit the bill for my needs too. One of the BIG negatives, in my opinion, is the lack of sample RAM expansion for the Sampler. And what sample ram there is apparently can't be used for importing .wav, .aiff, AKAI, or other multi-sample libraries. But with a maximum of only 64MB of RAM as it stands currently the point is really mute anyway.

Another thing is the Styles. So apparently only the "new" audio linked Styles are going to sound good? Why couldn't Ketron tweak (re-formulize) the other "non-audio" styles to sound good too? Yamaha and Korg seem to do very well, thank you, with their "midi-linked" styles on the T3 and Pa2XPRO. Much better apparently (from the videos anyway) than Ketron does with their "old" styles on the Audya in my opinion.

The biggest question of all is what price tag will the Audya have attached to it when it shows up (if it shows up ) at retail outlets? If it shows up with a $5,000.00 MAP then these other shortfalls on the Audya will be magnified many times over in my opinion. In other words, what big improvement over, let's say a Pa2XPRO, would the Audya bring to the table? Or, for that matter, even over a "61" key Tyros3, other than the addition of a few selected audio styles and a few more keys? The Ketron Audya apparently also does NOT have anything better or even comparable to Yamaha's SA/2 voices (or possibly even the Sweet!, Live! or Cool! voices as well) as far as the sounds go; at least that I could tell from the videos anyway. And most likely neither to Korg's RX or DNC voices either?!?!

So possibly $5,000.00 for what again? A few audio styles, 76 keys, and some extra polyphony? You decide.

Now if it shows up at a reasonable, respectable price then the Audya could sell pretty well BECAUSE of the extra polyphony, the extra keys, and the audio styles, etc.

All the best, Mike