Sunny, I can't help but think you deliberately posted this to incite the same old boring arguments re the Bose.

If not (and IF not, I apologise to you and retract the above statement) then may I suggest you simply do a search for all the recent & semi-recent threads involving the Bose, as there's nothing new here in this thread for anyone.

So, taking your request seriously, may I ask, are you a professional, or a part timer or a hobbyist Entertainer? (I don't know you well enough, so please fill me in)

The reason I ask is that I think if you do play for a living, you SHOULD indeed be asking your original question. If you are a Part timer/Hobbyist (and that doesn't make you any less "legitimate" on these boards in my view) you should at least know the Bose is relatively pricey compared to some smaller, simpler solutions, and perhaps the Bose is overkill for you in terms of price, quality, and learning curve - it is indeed a plug n play system, (much simpler than many PA's I've seen and/or operated), but there IS a certain period of "adjustment" you go through to get the Bose sounding optimal - i.e. the VERY best it can, - and you WILL want it to sound the very best once you start messing about with it.

Please accept my post in the constructive spirit intended.

BUT...

www.chi-chi.com.au