Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
http://www.tapcoworld.com/products/thump15a/index.html

I love the sound & weight of these units ...

Sunny I guess you dont like the Bose sound for you to ask if there is better? More so its what you put through it then the system itself.....again take your KB go to the store and A/B as many systems as you can at full stage volume then make a decision..

DO NOT listen to anyone here ....its a personal decision that can only be made by YOU ALONE!

Good Luck...I personally didn't like my Bose PAS after using it a few months & promptly sold it.
Or come to the Jam in Shreveport LA Jan 18,19,20,21.. we'll have a few BOSE systems setup for you to try there.
[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 12-28-2008).]

Don-I think I know the point you're trying to get across here but to actually say to not listen to anyone is an exaggeration.

YES, hands on, with your actual rig is the optimal settings to audition a new piece, but there is quite a bit to be learned from reading others experiences both good & bad.

Actually, I'd say for the record the absolute best way to decide if a new piece of equipment is right for anyone is to do your homework...research the item as much as you can on the 'net. Read the comments posted on the user forums, spend time looking at the owners manual, etc.

If you do your homework and are able to actually put hands on, then you've done about all you can do to help you make a decision...

Lord knows, Don-I've listened to your thoughts on stuff and found it to be very helpful...

------------------
Bill in Dayton