I have much respect for you guys that do this full time. I did the full time musician thing for a few years. The money was really good too.., but man the hours and stress can eat at you pretty fast. I did most of my playing in a group.., but did the OMB for a while. OMB was much easier IMO..., because with the group we had to schedule our practice sessions.., and they changed EVERY 3 hours because something somewhere was going on with another member... It was just nuts.., but the pay was good.

I think it's safe to say we've all run into some crazy issues such as this one posted here... I've got a few horror stories myself... Try having a beautiful (just a few months old) Korg Trinity..., and some dipsh&%^ (during the groups break) climbs on the stage (drunk) and spills a bottle of beer on your keyboard!

Much respect to you guys that continue to do this. I know that even now with the wife and child.., and other obligtations I don't even have the desire to do it part time. I still get calls and emails though asking me to sit in for this.. Pick up this regular gig (but just on weekends).... Thanks but "no thanks".
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.