Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
BTW ... I am happy to see that this thread has NOT turned into a mud-slinging, name calling, pissing contest ... nice going guys ...
t.

...especially if you don't read between the lines .

Thank God AAPS (Aging Arranger Players Society) doesn't reflect the attitudes of the larger community of artists and musicians.

And oh yeah, it's very comforting to know that ol' 'Joe Six-pack' McCain, the son and grandson of four-star admirals, owner of 9 homes and 13 cars, and married to a 'hottie' worth over $100 Million, is "just like the rest of us". And with two wars, 940,000 jobs lost since the beginning of the year, the worst economy since the great depression, and eight years of the worst case of government incompetence in this country's history, who better than a good ol' Soccer Mom with a hard-won degree in journalism (after five false starts from five different second-rate schools) and a firm belief in Creationism, to solve our country's problems and restore our credibility around the world. I'll feel so much better knowing that we've got Putin firmly in our sights from her backyard should he raise his head in our airspace.

Oh well, I'm gonna go out and fire up the grill and throw on a couple of those yummy mooseburgers.

chas