Fran,

Does the above post mean there is only 10 guys in Jersey giggin? Hmmmmm! In my neighborhood, and down south in nearby Virginia, nearly everyone uses Yamaha, mainly PSR-3000, Tyros and Tyros2. Some guys still using Korgs, I only know of one Ketron user, no Roland users and a handful of assorted oldies that are no longer in business. Guess it all depends on which neighborhood you live in.

As for the statistics, there was a post a couple years ago that revealed how many keyboards manufacturers sold. If I recall, Yamaha was at the top in most countries, but there were a few European nations where Korg was at the top of the list. I don't believe Roland was among the top 5, or maybe in the top 10. Of course, all of this don't amount to a hill of beans. In the technological world of arranger keyboards, nearly all of the top manufacturers have produced incredible machines that have far more features than most owners are capable of utilizing. As DNJ has said many, many times, learn to play the keyboard you currently own--you'll be amazed what it will do.

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)