Quote:
Originally posted by Eric, B:
Even though the drums might not be what you like, Yamaha HAS added new drum sets to every model.
With the T2 they added 2 new Power kits, which are quite an improvement over their Live kits. With the T3 they added a new acustic kit, a new Rock kit and several dance kits.
It might not be what you like, but never the less they added/changed quite a few kits, which are quite a step up from their previous version.
What I noticed lately is that the guys that complain the most would never buy a T3 anyways, with or without 76 keys.
How many of you owned a 9000Pro?
There is always something wrong with a keyboard....
It's quite simple: you don't like it, don't buy it.
I always enjoyed what I had and was able to get the most out of it.
Let's face it, most of you have been around for a while and played on what is now considered crap.
The technology IS amazing, whether you play Korg, Roland, Yamaha or whatever.
Most of the audiences are blown away by the sound that these things can produce. Of course in the right hands.
I hope you guys learn to appreciate what you have and just have some fun playing it.
Peace
Eric

AMEN!!!! and more emphasis & effort should be on everyday becoming a better player not.....because without that, all this High tech mumbo jumbo talk, better drums etc etc, or whatever means absolutely squat!

BTW, Great post!!