At the risk of alienating anyone left on this forum that doesn't already think I'm an idiot...

I think it's fairly easy to chose a President. Pick the party.

And, after eight years of Republican Presidency, and at least six years of Republican dominance in both the House and Senate, you only have to ask yourself whether you think the country is better off now, or eight years ago. For good or bad, it's easy to see which side of the aisle to place the blame or credit for where we are right now.

So, are you better off now than eight years ago? Is the country better off than it was eight years ago? Is the economy better off than it was eight years ago?

I'm sorry, but I don't think I am, I don't think our country is (it's my country now, God help us!), and unless you are in the top 10%, neither is our economy.

But a Republican will STILL try to tell you it's the fault of the Democrats And there are Americans who will believe him!

So, for better, or worse (though it's hard to imagine worse ), I am looking for a REAL change, not just a change in the leadership of the same exact team. If a team sucks from top to bottom, you don't just trade the quarterback...

Obama for me, or rather, anyone OTHER than a Republican! Now, if only there were a third option...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQJ9Xp0xxU kind of says it all for me...

And now, you all have another reason to think I'm an idiot for something OTHER than I don't give a crap if a keyboard weighs 45 lb. or don't feel like driving 1600 miles to play a keyboard that sounds like ass in most of it's demos...