Hi Diki - I have used the T2 on many projects outside Style and Demo programming because I am familiar with it and it offers quick solutions when I am constrained by tight deadlines - programming a large Orchestral library voice by voice and articulation by articulation, while gratifying, is also very time consuming especially, as, when you get the opportunity to, say, let an egocentric 2nd Violin Section have it's head for 4 bars this can take an hour to sort out, and I am probably the only one who notices as it is swamped by the voiceover anyway!

Oh and by the way the client calls from Belize at 21.00 and wants a 2 minute track by 23.30 the same day, so for speed it is my default for certain voices and definitely for Guitars and Sketching.

I played live for a while with my wife and in the end I was using a laptop to run Bespoke Cubase Arrangements running a JV1080, T2 and a couple of VSTs in Cubase 5.1. The reason for the 5.1 was that you set up al the VIs in the song then import the arrangement (quickly!)with all the reset data but don't lose the core VST settings I also started automating my Vocals (mainly mute!) as I have a ProMix 01 for live /location work.

I don't have an electric guitar (and am not good enough anyway) and so if there is no budget, I'll program - this usually takes as much time as the whole of the rest of the arrangement(especially if it's acoustic strumming), so I try to make sure there's a budget.