Quote:
Originally posted by freddynl:

I will blow the cm30 to heaven within an hour...
I tested those and they couldn't produce the lower sound's of the VR760. Even on very low volume! And I need high volume!
This is in a rockband situation where the keys go thru the PA. I do have a heavy monitor which works great but The Weight start's to hurt...

Yes, Freddy..! We've got altogether too many senior citizen OMB's (and some not so senior!) making all kind of equipment recommendations that haven't played with a live drummer, yet alone a rock band for YEARS (if ever!). It is all too easy to forget what kind of sound pressure levels are needed (and fullness of sound) to keep up with even a moderately self-controlled drummer, let alone the usual half-deaf 'Animal' wannabe that you are often faced with, especially by the end of the fourth set (and the second fifth ).

Everyone should go do a quick gig a couple of times a year with a real band, just to remind yourself what REAL music sounds like (and how to play it!), and what REAL band levels are...

Then you might start putting a few caveats into the equipment recommendations you make. Like 'Don't EVER use this with a real drummer'!