CPU's, load times, it's all irrelevant....

Sorry guys, but play a C chord then add an Eb chord IN THE SAME REGISTER. Sounds like mud!

A C7#9 chord can only come from a C chord in a lower register, and an Eb in a much higher one (and a second inversion, at that). Now I don't know about you, but if they can't get a C7#9 chord recorded in the first place, what makes you think they will have several inversions of simple majors and minors?

I think you need to think a bit more carefully about chord construction before you come up with such an obviously unworkable solution as that (and so might Ketron)...

If you are going to use audio for realism, you will ruin the entire effect in a flash with an unrealistic, layered chord to derive a chord that a guitarist would NEVER play that way. Like I keep saying, the more you think about the nuts and bolts of chord playing (if you know anything about chords in the first place), the more you realize that without actual recordings of every chord you might ever want, forget it. It;'s just not going to happen (or sound like poo!)...

I've been using software libraries of guitar strumming for years (since Steinberg's Virtual Guitarist, all those years ago), and trust me, even with gigabyte sized libraries, there are always chords, suspensions, inversions and extensions missing. Why do you think guitarists are still getting work!!