The problem for both yamaha and Korg are that they really pushed the envelope with the T2 and the PA1X and it is going to be real hard to come up with something that sonically is going to blow anyone away after these ground breaking instruments. Super articulation was incredible when it first came out and it set this forum and many others alight , it also did the same to the synth forums (not pure arranger). I dont know what yamaha can do in such a short space of time between keyboards (T2-T3) to do anything incredible that we have not heard already in their pro synth range. In my view the T2 Was a very serious improvement over the T1. Right now i suspect that most peoples expectations for the new T3 are over inflated because of the huge improvement the T2 was over the T1. Be prepared to adjust your expectations. Certainly dont start ditching your T2 until you have actually demoed the T3 !!!!

By the way i felt the same way about the Pa1X - the Pa2x. I did not go on to buy the PA2X as it was an incremental improvement and to my mind not worth buying another keyboard. The PA2X also has a new sound engine, (that sounds astonishingly like the old sound engine). There are differences in some sounds like the organs and the pianos but they are so minor as to be negligable