Yes Diki SOLO work baby .....is what many people here love to do why knock it?....& most have performed 20 years or more with other people, bands, and what have you & come from good musical stock. Yes yes YES thank goodness for arrangers, & just because very good players CAN play arrangers as a OMB act is a blessing versus all the BS that goes on with bands in today's day & age. Sure there's a place for bands .......but now we have choice something we didn't have years ago before computers in music. Personally I wouldn't want to ever go back to playing with others after doing & managing, & directing it for 25 years. OMB is my thing now & has been very successful for the last 17 years & I look forward to making my act better every day & arrangers let me be creative enough to do that. Sorry for teh rant but I will defend OMB playing to the hilt when I hear or read a "DIS"...sorry I gotta run to another double with my OMB today, Oh Gee, was I supposed to put a smiley in there tongue & cheek?