Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
But he sure seems to ENJOY being our whipping boy, doesn't he?

No problem, my diminutive buddy...I can handle it...even the more obnoxious(heavy on the "noxious" part) posters like Mike, are of little consequence in my comfortable and peaceful world.

It's easy to see neither of you are anywhere close to being content with your lot in life...hence the overly long, boring and arrogant posts.

I have a suspicion you were both picked on when you were children...hence the constant picky-pickyness of most of your posts.

You have to get a life, guys...please!

Perhaps you could work as a team...like Mutt and Jeff or Abbott and Costello...Dumb and Dumber?

Just joking.

Peace to you both...you surely need it.

Ian

PS... yes, Diki...my job with Yamaha is small and relatively unimportant...at least in your estimation...but, then again, what you do means very little to me.

I am quite content with the work I do...Yamaha is a great company, and has stood by me through some difficult times.

Yamaha is composed of very hard working and compassionate people, and I'm proud to be associated with the company.

[This message has been edited by ianmcnll (edited 04-22-2008).]