Quote:
Originally posted by keybplayer:
We do thoroughly appreciate and enjoy your company though and hope you continue to stick around.

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 04-21-2008).]

Certainly I do intend to stick around Mike...if only to read more of your exercises in wordiness.

Long and dead-end posts like yours remind me of a great Cape Breton saying...in Gaelic, "Far an taine ‘n abhainn, ‘s ann as mò a fuaim."...in English, "Where the stream is shallowest, it is noisiest."

You should try directing your tedious posts to someone who might take them seriously...I don't anymore...and your ineffective attempts to kick me in the ass prove only one thing...that I am ahead of you...invidia is a cruel taskmaster,

So many words....so little substance...my, you really must love to read your own posts...too bad you're the only one that understands them.

I certainly can "adequately handle or properly appropriate negative input or feedback"...but it has to be from someone I respect and who actually knows how to express it...you presently aren't in either category.

Sorry if my directness offends you, but if you can dish it out, you surely must be able to take it.

Ian

PS...Judging from your comments about playing piano on a 76 note semi-weighted keyboard, you obviously aren't serious about your piano playing...that's IF you do play piano....perhaps not.

AND...if Yamaha isn't makin' what YOU want...buy elsewhere...get a Korg or Roland or a Mediastation...nobody is going to be mad at you or miss you...least-ways not me, and certainly not Yamaha.

[This message has been edited by ianmcnll (edited 04-23-2008).]