I can understand Zuki.

My advice is stick with Yammy (best arranger and O/S for OMB if you use western styles and use style play).(People don't quote me if you use the Kb as drum machine with LH bass or mainly as SMF /mp3 player or sequencer,or saying mine has better keys or VH).I'm talikng about STYLE PLAY AS AN ARRANGER FOR OMB who is doing everything on fly.Currently nothing beats s 900 or T2.T2 to me is a little over priced.S900's key fell is not great.

Yes , there'll be compromise , but the gain is more .Ketron,Korg and Roland overall styles,navigation,versatility as true OMB doen't come close to 2 upper model Yammys(s900 and T2).(Yes I know They can, they have done better in their times,but they are not getting the point intentionally on unintentionally for last 7-8 years.)Loosing out to Yamaha in western arranger market.

Buy $ 299 TC VH pedal.

If you love Korg's sounds, a used triron X treme is only $800 includes sampling and combis.used triton Tr is 450$.
Both can sequence,(SD card input in TR),USB to device (Xtreme).Both can play SMFs wihout anyproblem.Non stop SMF playback.Xtreme has more simu EFX than 2xpro and it can do almost everything.

write a SMF with your S900,load it to X treme,change sounds,efx and you'll have ultimate setup.

BTW -it's very easy to sell both TR and Xtreme if you don't want it.

[This message has been edited by jamman (edited 03-03-2008).]