Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
I realize that the G70 acquisition was just so that you have something easier to sell than the Ketron,

I agree with most of what you said except the above. You're dead wrong on that statement - please don't make me out to be that way. I had many inquiries on the Ketron, believe me.

Every board I anticipate, I do with intentions of it being really good. I was overly excited awaiting its home.

I won't mention what I don't like about the G70 because it seems too painful for some people.

Let's just say I at least try different things until I exhaust all avenues. Then I'm comfortable with my final decision.

Look, I never tried the PA800 / SD / G70 and had my chance at a reasonable cost. Is that a sin? Shake it all down and I can rest knowing that the Yamaha (what I've been playing with all along - just like you and the 70) cannot be beat for me.

What's wrong with that? You voice your opinions all the time, so it's free game..

Remember - I am unqualified as a professional reviewer. I carefully offer a disclaimer when I voice my opinion.

zuki

zuki

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand