From my previous post-

Looking at Dnj,Don M,Zuki and also others that I know in my own personal Xperience.
going from Yam and (Technics) -to others --coming back to Yammy again

These symptoms are very common.
Once you use Yam arranger (even if you used Korg ,roland,Ketron),it's harder to go back because your tolerance for Non sense OS becomes lower.

Quick sound and style selection,onboard buttons for quick select(for other func),weight-price-sound-versatility ratio ,simple yet versatile styles (both classic and contemporary),quick effective fills,playing style drums sync'd with SMF , the list goes on.

Angry with their hardware,Keys,VH ,no 76 keys,some sounds(where competition is good at) ,but the ease of use,OS,3rd party support(meaning from others -not support from YAMAHA) and versatility beat the competition out of water.

You have to give a diehard Korg/Roland fan a yamaha arranger,make him gig with it(not in a band -OMB that uses styles) for a several weeks and he'll never go back once he taste the logical OS and freedom while performing .

we are taliking about ARRANGERS only .Not WS.WS wise Triton beats Motifs easily(aleast the first two).

If a player starts to use less backing styles, then they tend to go other way.

Again this is for arranger style using gigging musicians,home players with$$$ or SMF players- a different story.

Pleae feel free to add whatever you want.