Great setups guys!!! I read through them all and I cannot believe how much experience and talent we have here.

I'll try to quote as much as possible:

Quote:
I use a Yamaha DGX-500 as my controller and piano sounds and I MIDI to a Korg PA1x-Pro for everything else so I can do the one man band thing. If you go to my webpage http://360.yahoo.com/korg4god you can see pics of my setup - the first two albums are actually my old set up before the PA1X when I used the DGX-500 and a Korg N264 on top. I just used the DGX's drums and split/ layered sounds on the N264 to cover other sounds. The last album is with the PA1X but now I have fixed my Apex stand to allow the PA1X to sit at an angle so I can access the controls and touch screen easier and see the screen on the DGX easier as well.

That's awesome Korg4God...you mentioned that you had 2 albums, that's awesome! Do you have a link where I can listen to your music. your setup is very impressive and I can tell your living the dream job.

Quote:
Hi Ryan: My live performance keyboard setup includes the Tyros2 with one, or a COMBINATION OF, the following PA setups:

1) TRS-MS02 Subwoofer + Bose 161's
2) Motion Sound KP100S
3) Electro Voice SxA100's

That sounds like an impressive setup...especially with the T2 in the mix, which I noticed many of you have. What are Bose 161's by the way? I've heard Bose systems are supposed to be the best sounding speakers...

Quote:
I find Internet Cafe (Starbucks, Borders Books, etc) gigs rewarding: no drunks, nice hours, and typically a more intellectual crowd who appreciate traditional music (aka jazz, classic standards, etc), creative artistry & musicianship. I encourage everyone here to not only consider playing these venues yourself, but to checkout & support other local musicians playing these type of gigs too. Thank goodness the appreciation for live musicianship lives on at internet cafes venues. - Scott

Very good point Scott - if I were ever to perform (I'm actually consideirng it...but have A LOT of work to do before I do...) I would want a crowd that appreciates music and live perfomance. But, what do you do in those cases where you get a "bad crowd"

And holy crap - those pictures of the T2 screens are AWESOME! And I thought my setup was awesome. My goodness, that looks amazing. I didn't realize the display had images and was colored like that...and I'm sure it sounds as good as it looks.