Quote:
Originally posted by George Kaye:
The touchscreen question has been answered and I was wrong. I know how much we enjoy sharing information with each other here at the Synthzone and when I've been given some new info I get it out as soon as I can.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California

George,

I for one want to thank you once again for posting the information about the G-70. I am convinced that the info you had posted you believed to be most accurate; besides, Roland's published product info really buries the meniton of touchscreen.

I hope you continue appraising us of the news in arranger keyboards (and other related topics), despite the disparaging comments of some of the posters here.

While I think that it is unfortunate that Roland decided to continue putting the touch screens on the arrangers (I would much rather prefer the screen navigation like on the Fantom (high density display with buttons underneath), I am going to reserve the judgement on usability of this instrument until I can play it myself. Still, It is good to have information about the instrument ahead of time, so that once I do lay my hands on one, I can pay more attention to the areas of possible concern.

Thanks again,
Alex