Quote:
Originally posted by Vadim:
VariPhrase was totaly useless(it`s just a vocal sampler) when I was buying my VA-76 i thought I will be able to record Audio into sequncer(because of the input), when I got more familiar with it I teried to sample a guitar and other stuff from CDs, that`s when I relized it only Vocal sampler, if it would have been vocal harmonizer it would be great but... it`s not...

you want sampler on Arranger keyboard... never gonna happen(my opinion). ArrangerKeyboards were made primarily for live purposes, they also have a sequencer primarily for playing back MIDI files, if they gonna put a sampler on Arranger, those keyboards would be unafordable. Music Workstations are the ones that have sampler and stuff... Maybe some of you misunderstood this Roland G-70 ArrangerKeybord(ArrangerWorkstation), with MusicWorkstation/Sampler...

Remember that the genesys has the arranger, sequencer, sampler and harddisk recorder. The korg pax if I am not mistaken also has a sampler. Adding samples to a style is becoming another way of making a style more interesting. Keyboards today whether "arrangers" or "work stations", should not be with out the ability to load or create samples. I just can not see myself having a keyboard in the future with out a sampler and a sequencer.