I really don't understand why digitalvison is so mad about the G-70 Pic. If you don't like Roland you don't have to look at it. If you don't like "promotion" maybe you should not be in this forum (or in any other) - it has a banner on the top promoting ZZounds with a pic from a Korg Triton. The pic I'm sharing is not in fact an "real picture" from an "actual product". It is a drawing as you say. But so close to the real that you can assume the G-70 will look like that. Anyone surfing on the net knows what design software does. Any way, if you pick a catalog from an real product from Roland or other brand you will read in the final page "All specifications and appearences are subject to change without notice". Does that makes you doubt on what you're looking at?
As I said before, I got this pic from a "PRE-RELEASE" information from Roland and you got to see it just like a "PRE-RELEASE PIC" from the G-70.It is not inteded for public use and you certanly don't believe that Roland will be promoting the G-70 with this pic. Anyway and again, it is enough to satisfy my curiosity for a new keyboard. Me, you and everybody will have to wait a little bit longer to see the real thing.
Finnaly, as you say, you rarely post in this forum so don't be so worried about us - we've been "spinning" here for longer

Best Regards

[This message has been edited by Minimix (edited 09-24-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Minimix (edited 09-24-2004).]