Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
Bill,

I don't believe there is a driver available for XP Home Media Center Edition. This may be the problem. You may want to call Yamaha and check this out.

Good Luck,

Gary

Gary,
The Toshiba Laptop computer has the midia center OS in it and the driver and the voice editor installed in it without problem and work fine.
It is the Desktop Sony VAIO that it won't install in and it has XP Home OS.
Bebop

Rikki,
I have never had two keyboards hooked into the computer through USB at the same time.
In the old days we used to hook up several through a midi patch bay processor. I think I had 7 hooked up at once. that was when we layed down one track at a time and usually from a different keyboard. thankfully those days have come and gone. It was really labor intensive and not a lot of fun
I have now spent 5 days on this problem and concluded that I don't want to waste any more time on it. Today I just decided to play and play and play and that is what I did all afternoon. There are some fine styles in this keyboard.
Tomorrow I will try to find the record button and record something. I can't record into the computer without a usb midi driver but I have a usb Disk drive I can hook up to it and I also have a Cigar USB Flash drive that is 256MB. So I am not stranded. Maybe by the time I get back to it someone else will he worked out the problem.
I am convinced now that the problem is in the registry. I did some hacking there today but apparently not enough as it still dont work. Oh Well,
Happy Sunday to all.
BEBOP

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 11-12-2005).]