Thank you Scott for this post.....is been a VERY LONG time that the forum has positive and informative info.
I missed that from this forum, well, perhaps now is the time for the "good" cycle.
I have kept a low profile for the obvious reasons.

Getting back to the post, I began playing (4yo) mandolin, guitar, banjo, violin and other Hispanic musical stringed instruments, then the accordion.

As the oldest son (total of 3 kids), when my father passed away (I was 12), I started playing accordion and mandolin at a restaurant with my school Gym teacher(he sang and played the guitar),since I played in all the School festivities, all teachers knew that I had a nice repertoire... we sold the big house we had, purchase a small one, and with some acting on my part, I got my mother to invest on an organ ACE TONE model TOP 1 (this company later became Roland) and a Golden Gate combo amplifier.

Later the first Yamaha Electone D2B, E10AR, Hammond X66.....Yamaha FX1, 2 HS6 with modules and disk drives, EL90, Roland RA95, Solton X1, SD1, etc....T3, PA500, etc.

------------------
mdorantes