I guess the whole concept of arranger keyboards has been attractive to me since the late 80's and my little casio mt540. It was like a scratch pad for new song ideas. I went through many years since then doing most of my song writing using sequencer software. On occasion though I'd even break out my old Yamaha acoustic guitar and bang out some stuff. When I came across the arranger forum a little over a year ago something sparked inside of me that this was the way I needed to go to get the songs out of my head quickly where my wife and I could practice together and eventually start playing for others. I guess the biggest thing that pushed me over the arranger edge was I couldn't play the music I was hearing in my head on my Yamaha 6-string guitar. I'd hear whole arrangements and wanted to have those playing as well. We tried singing to CD backing tracks, but we both felt that was too restrictive. With an arranger you can be like the Energizer Bunny. You can keep going and going and going... It’s definitely been an interesting road.