Ok folks, my Eagle (the Tyros) has finally landed safely back on my doorstep today (Friday, 9/24) following it's flight South for the week at Yamaha USA in Buena Park, CA.

I'm THRILLED to report that its' faulty USB connection problem has been FIXED and I'm now not only able to achieve USB connectivity in "Mass Storage (HDD)" mode, but "File Utility" mode as well. Yipee! The folks at Yamaha really came thru for me this time around. A great BIG thanks to BOTH Steve Deming (Mgr of Yamaha Customer Support) and Jason Lee (Yamaha hardware repair tech) for not only making this happen, but turning this around SO QUICKLY as well. I sent my keyboard off last Friday and it arrived back today (Friday). AS a result, I was only out my keyboard for one weekend. In the meantime, gigging with a borrowed PSR2000 (many thanks to my good buddy Bob ) gave me a chance to even better appreciate my Tyros. With BOTH my previous Tyros gripes (flaky USB connection & missing foot pedal repeat fill function) resolved now, I look forward to performing once again with what I consider a terrific arranger keyboard. Ok, we're off to a gig. - Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com