Thanks Andrea, I am a little wiser after your post!. The Multi combination sounds intersting (Chorus and Delay, Chorus and Flanger, Rhodes multi, Guitar multi etc). Is it possible to use for example, more Delay than Chorus in this MFX? (like individuall Gain settings for each effect). for example, if I want Chorus And Flanger, is it possible to adjust the flanger to lower levels, while keeping the Chorus the same etc?. A Phaser/delay, flager/delay would be very nice - does it have these? (and the ability to change the amount "effect" on the TWO MULTI effect. For Example, Could I have a Rotary Organ and a Phaser running at the same time? (Two DSP's are these) along with Chorus reverb, Delay, and EQ.

That's it Andrea, no more Questions..promise , but it is a major purchase for me, and people who I ring up in shops around the country have absolutley no idea whatsoever. Not one bit. I *WISH* there was a Manual (ACROBAT) to download

Also, what "support " for the keyboard? (can't seem to find any Forums for this keyboard in the same way I can for Technics and yamaha keyboards). Are there any websites/forums at all for the VA-7?. I would like to know where people "get together" on the VA-7 - in the same way as other popular boards as named above. I'm sure it is a great keyboard with super sounds...but it doesn't seem to be in the "most popular" keyboard catagory.

Cheers

NR