Hi all,
yesterday I was playing my VA 7 (for more than 8 hours I should add); I was trying to save a user performance when, accidentally (or by habit or mental fatigue, I don't know), instead of pressing the "Execute" key I double pressed the "User program" key and selected another program.
The keyboard frooze immediately, all the keys went mute (not only the black and white keys, I mean also the keypads like "Start", "Stop", etc).
I tried to reboot several times, not only immediately but even after several hours but the situation is the same: the keyboard goes on to recognize the ZIP disk, checks all the databases, then the starting screen appears and everything is frozen again. It's like with Windows 98, when you get a blue screen and everything goes blank. So I think it's a software correlated problem and, before taking the keyboard to a Roland repairman, am asking if there is a way to "clear" the Reading Only Memory or to reload the factory defaults pressing a combination of keys (you know, like in Windows when you press Ctrl + Alt + Del).
Thanks in advance,
Andrea