First Andrea, I HOPE you get your "poorly" VA-7 fixed, as it is now the new year, and its the last thing you want (didn't nobody wish you a Happy new year )J/K!

I would like to know in detail, how the effects are worked out on the Roland VA-7. How many effects are there for starters? (on the specs, I see it is about 3 or 4, which include Chorus, Reverb, and MFX (whatever that means). Now this being the only arranger I have considered along with the KN6500/Yamaha pro 9000, I would like to know how many EFFECTS you can have running simultaneously.

For example, if I want a Mult/Sequencer set-up, could I do the following: Bass with Delay,Electric Piano with Chorus and Auto pan, Rotary organ with the rotary effect, and strings with Phaser, with a Guitar Distortion effect? The Effects are in BOLD(6 of them). Now I know that I wouldn't want to use these effects all the time, but what possibilities are there here?.

MFX. Now what does the MFX include on the Roland VA-7, because the new Roland Fantom (and XV5050) for example, can use two master, with THREE inserts (50 times three). does the Va-7 (being a Roland) do it the same way?. Reason I ask about the effects section, is because everything else on it is really superb I think, and would have liked more Effects on it like the KN6500/Yamaha Pro 9000 etc (remember, I am not talking about the effects as such themselves, but the "buses", or the AMOUNT you can have running at the same time.

NR

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited 01-03-2002).]