WOW! I've now become a lurker here, but this I GOTTA CHIME IN! Holy Mary Mother of Crap! Craig-Shame, Shame, Shame my friend.

This only strengthens my point I made (that another member pointed out) about where we're going with "keyboard sounds".

I for one when I heard this was SHOCKED! at how well the guitar part was arranged. I honestly was quite skeptical about it in the beginning, and almost sent Craig an email. As Cgiles pointed out I quicky picked up on the timing or rhythm issues with Craig's previous posts demostrating guitar work. After hearing this I was dumbfounded--because this post was a complete 180 degree turn-around. Suddently Craig mastered all these guitar techiques in a matter of days.

Craig, I as a guitarists will NEVER fear what a keyboard can do--and I'm sure I speak for many guitar players too. However, I'm also a keyboardists and a drummer. I have much respect for keyboard players, and where the technology has brought us to, but NO keyboard will ever replace what we can do on the real thing.

SHAME SHAME SHAME!

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 09-15-2006).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.