The instrumental versions played by Chet Atkins and Tommy Emanuel (who I think may be the guitarist in No Doubt as I know he has done a recording of this song) do not sound the same as mine. The guitar is far different for a start and the notes although very close on mine are not identicle. I have listened to both of these since I have had them ages and I have also played this song since Julian Lennon released it in 1991.

Believe what you want guys, I do not pull the wool over anyones eyes and never have.
Do you honestly think I would be dumb enough to post someone elses works on here. Anyone with a slight bit of common sense can search Google, newsgroups etc to get any song ever recorded. Compressing someone elses work and posting would take 5 minutes not 4 bloody days as this took me to do!

I've been a pro musician since leaving school to the age of 30, it's only the last 5 years I've decided to be semi pro as I like my daytime job too much to give up.
So thank you for the pathetic comments Diki, just when I thought you were starting to talk some sense on here you start off again.

It seems like guitarists can't face the fact that a keyboard player can come close to emulating an acoustic with the help of decent sample and some Pro Tools wizardry.
If I play over the top of the WAV still in my T2 it is in key and not at all out of key

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 09-15-2006).]