Well, I've had the speakers for a few days and here's my thoughts......

They're good, but not GREAT. I don't think the mid range is missing as much as the highs and lows are more pronounced.

The satellites are crystal clear on voices like the piano and sound very good. The sub woofer is nothing special and sounds like a typical computer sub.

The mounting brackets and how they sit on the Tyros is nice and I do like the speakers facing me and allows for a better listening experience rather than pointing at the ceiling as in other boards.

I would have prefered though that they came up with a better set of all range satellites and dump the sub woofer.

The satellites won't run without the sub being on. The on off switch is on the back of the sub sitting on the floor which is a pain in the butt to crawl around on the floor to turn it off and on. I solved it by leaving the sub on and plugging it into a power strip at the Tyros level.....but....

I think the setup is ok for home/studio use, but if I were considering using it on a live gig, I would take my powered studio monitors to use, if I was not going through an amo or pa system.

In short, I think they could/should have come up with a better setup satellite full range set of speakers.
jam on,
Terry