Scott,

Yes, I received them all, installed them and as you said, they revert to the orriginal names, even when saved in registrations.

Now I must appologize to everyone for being really dumb, which at my age is becomming more prevalent. It appears that all of the voices, including those I recently downloaded from the site, are in the keyboard. Some, however, were not on the standard data list, but in other locations that did not trigger a voice light. After an hour of frustrating searches through the data manual, I went back to the keyboard and methodically tracked the orrigin of each voice. Some were hidden in the XG, Synth&FX and other folders that are imbedded within the cobwebs of the 3000's memory and not easy to find.

Like I said, I'm confident one of the computer ghuru's can come up with a method of renaming the voices so the only the renamed voice will be visible.

Sorry guys and gals--I really let you down on this one. My sincerest appologies.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)