Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
The voices that Steve created (or edited and modified) and posted were the ones I downloaded . . . Those voices all have different names than anything in my keyboard. I downloaded them, put them into the keyboard's user slot, then created a registration using the Christmas Waltz style. Then I changed Christmas Waltz to Christmas Waltz1 and saved it as a user style. Next, I changed the OTS settings of this style, which were the default settings, so they would access the new user voices posted by Steve. Everything was then saved in a registration. When the registration is recalled, those voices that Steve posted are the ones that show on my screen. Not default voices.

Hi Gar, are you sure about that?!

As Steve Deming gave his 'edited' voices, names which are 'CLOSELY SIMILAR' to the original 'preset' voice names, I suspect that the name of the 'edited' voice you are calling up is actually the originally named preset voice, and not the name Steve named it. Please re-verify this whenever you get a chance and report back your findings.

Try saving Steve's edited voice: "Wave 2003" to your PSR3000 USER memory, and then save & call it up in Registration or OTS. What is the corresponding Voice NAME displayed on the LCD Screen's Main page? Though the 'edited voice' will be heard, according to Steve Deming & other PSR3000 owners as well, it will display the original preset voice name: "Wave 2001", and NOT "Wave 2003", which would have made a lot more sense (to me). - Scott