Hi Fran,
quite possibly.

I realize EMC is not a designing tool, but the plus package does make it a defacto editing tool ie it gives a full list edit
( similar to microscopic edit in Roland keyboards) It allows the deletion of individual notes & controllers & also notes & controllers can be modified. The only thing that can't be done is additional notes or controllers added to the tracks.
It's great.

My gripe really is that when converting from certain formats to ketron (ie yamaha for one) all controllers are removed not just at the beggining of the style part. ie
if a yammie style has a fade in or out, and it's converted to ketron,
they appear to exist after initial conversion , but after saving the sd conversion & and then reloading it back into EMC , they've all dissapeared.

Ketron ( as you are probably aware) is more than capable of having controllers like expression throughout the pattern. Fade ins fade outs etc maybe it's just a bug in the software & I should complain to Klaus ( haa haa) in my dealings with him, he's always been great.

Apologies to Liontracs for going off topic.

Fran, maybe we aught to move the topic before we get ourselves into trouble.

best wishes
Rikki
p.s.
I luv discussing styles & EMC, though it's never a topic that appears to crop up. Have you tried Klaus's Style Factory??
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fran Carango:
[B]Rikki, I think your example is hardware related again[SD1]..Controller 11 [expression] depends on the maximum setting of the expression..By default the SD1 is 127..

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022